Our leather products are made from top grain cowhide. As a natural product, it is similar to our own skin and a little care will extend the life of your jacket. Below are a few tips to help you keep your jacket in good condition.
* Clean dirt from your leather jacket with a gentle brush or damp cloth
* If you live by the coast you may find salt causes leather to crack. This can also be cleaned with a damp cloth. Then follow with a leather conditioner.
* If your jacket becomes wet, it needs to be dried out at room temperature. Use of hair dryers, clothes dryers or other sources of hot air directly on the jacket may cause it to shrink.
* Leather conditioners are great for softening, conditioning and repelling water on your leather jacket. Dubbin is a popular choice, and we have also used and are happy to recommend another Australian product – Leather Seal.
* Please follow care tag instructions for further cleaning.
Our fabric products have care labels to follow for cleaning purposes.
Please remove the armour from the velcro pockets should you wish to place the jackets in a washing machine. Use gentle cycle only.
Armour does not need to be removed for hand washing.